Wednesday 22 February 2012

Handy Dandy

I have been wearing this blazer so much lately!

I feel with outer pieces though, that it's ok to wear the same one everyday pretty much.. Maybe not.. But I do anyway!

This blazer was a steal as well at only $20! It's perfect for our weather too because it's not too heavy and makes the perfect handy, go-to trans-seasonal piece.

I felt like being comfortable today, so I threw it on with my favourite leather shorts and tee shirt as well as some boots I picked up on sale ($40 for leather!) at the end of last season. To keep it a bit bright on this drizzly day (starting to really feel like winter's on it's way), I wore my fluro striped scarf.

I'm wearing:
Blazer: One Way from Foxx Foe
Tee: Sportsgirl
Shorts: Forever New
Scarf: Sportsgirl
Boots: Siren 'Reach'


I'm listening to Vampire Weekend as I write this post. They're music is so good and never gets old! Practically singing along to it on the train..

Holiday oh holiday and the best one of the year..


No comments:

Post a Comment