Monday 16 January 2012

Jinxed

Over the weekend I bought some fresh clothes for winter. A little early I know, but the best time to catch them is this time of year when they're really on sale. After seeing my beautiful new winter clothes (of which I will hope to post about soon) I have been so keen for winter to pop around so that I could have a chance to wear these winter warmers. Though I know as soon as winter really comes around I'll be kicking myself for jinxing it and dreaming of a time of flowly summer dresses and the shortest shorts.

It's like I really did jinx it because when I woke up today it was overcast, rainy and cold!
Towards the end of winter last year I scored THE best faux fur winter vest and was only able to wear it once before summer really hit hard. So naturally on the first sign of the nearing winter ahead, I jumped to wear it.







I'm Wearing:

Faux Fur Vest: Evil twin
Sweater: Mooloola
Dress (worn underneath): Imprint
Boots: Urge Leather Boots
Necklace: Sportsgirl
Ring: Sportsgirl
Bag: Urban Originals


Sorry for the blury photos and the gas bottle in the background!
I didn't realise that the camera wasn't quite right.

P.S. Stay tuned - soon there'll be a new background!!

No comments:

Post a Comment